Comment on page
Learn How To Begin Using the Hot Cross Product Suite and Become a Part of Our Community
Looking to get started quickly? No problem. Find everything you need at the following links:
You'll need to understand cross-chain and multi-chain: our applications run on a number of different blockchains. While we do our best to ensure a smooth UI/UX, it's also good to keep in mind that you can also manually add in EVM networks to your wallets.
Before hopping into this documentation, it's important to note that decentralized finance ("DeFi") does not come without risks. Hot Cross is proud to have had more than 10 products audited over 40 times—this will grow—but that doesn't mean everything is always 100% risk-free. There are a number of factors and actions that you must take into account when interacting with any platform or on-chain protocol, including, but not limited to:
Bad things happen in on-chain applications
sometimes that are totally out of our control, so we always try to stay prudent and cautious, while also giving our community peace of mind when interacting with our product suite.
Please do not "all in" to any one platform, including Hot Cross. While our end goal is to develop a fully decentralized stack, pragmatism dictates that we stick with a semi-centralized approach to bootstrap the ecosystem. This means that it's in our best interest to exercise as much caution, prudence, and levelheadedness as possible. We're on-chain builders with boundaries.
Sometimes applications will ask for permission to use your funds. This includes some of the leading platforms like PancakeSwap, Uniswap, SushiSwap, Trader Joe, DFYN, and other non-AMM protocols. If you are unsure of a smart contract interaction or wish to stay safe, you may find the following tools helpful. Use them with your own discretion: revoke.cash, Etherscan token approvals, BscScan token approvals, SnowTrace token approvals, and PolygonScan token approvals.,
- Always keep a physical copy of your recovery phrase. Memorizing your recovery phrase is not a safe strategy.
- Never ever share your Secret Recovery Phrase with anyone. If anyone or any website asks you to share it, they’re trying to scam you.
- Avoid hand-typing your phrase into computers that are connected to the internet.
- Don’t keep your phrase in an email or cloud-based storage.
We try to be available as much as possible. The following links are official Hot Cross support and/or social channels by which you can get in touch:
- Document Cross Bridge;
- Document Cross Mint;
- Document NFT Staking
- Document Cross Yield;
- Document Cross Pool;
- Document Cross Send;
- Document Hot Cross Token;
- Document Hot Cross Token Emissions;
- Document Cross Vest;
- Document Cross Claim;
- Document Initial Hot Cross Offerings;
- Document KYC;
- Document HOTDOG, formerly HOTVIP;
- Document Team;
- Document Partners;
- Document Backers;
- Document Cross API;
- Document Brand Assets;
- Document Cadets;
- Document Hot Cross User Dashboard;
- Deprecate outdated documentation on Notion;
- Deprecate outdated documentation on the primary Hot Cross website;