High-Powered Multi-Chain Yield Optimization
- Cross Yield is a multi-chain yield aggregator with insanely optimized BNB Smart Chain, Aurora, and soon Avalanche and Polygon strategies.
- The name of the yield IOU tokens is HotYieldExample of IOU token.
- Multichain. Cross Yield already supports BNB Smart Chain, Aurora. Avalanche and Polygon will be supported soon.
- All AMM’s farms were collected in one place. No need to visit a lot of sites and Dapps to find what you’ll like
- All vaults have an insanely optimized auto-compound system that will do the job for you.
- ZAP function allows you to not interact with an AMM and get yield with a few easy steps on one Dapp
- Sizzle pools that will earn you extra rewards with your IOU tokens.
At the Cross Yield interface, you can sort the vaults by a few methods.
Or just find the vault by the asset you have in your wallet by search. Cross Yield also offers the option to filer your deposited and eligible vaults.
Deposted and Eligible Toogle
HOTCROSS-BNB PSC Vault
- The connected network will be highlighted.
- Cross Yield supports BNB Smart Chain and Aurora. Avalanche and Polygon will be supported in the future release.
- Click on the network name and icon to switch networks.
- After the network changes, the vaults list will be updated.
- 1.Name of crypto that you can stake
- 3.TVL - Total value locked in this particular vault
- 4.Balance on your wallet that suits this vault
- 5.Your position in this vault. Amount of funds that are already in the vault.
- 6.Additional buttons to let you create liquidity or buy a cryptocurrency that is needed for this vault.
- 7.The deposit block contains which token you want to deposit or ZAP, the percentage of the current balance that would be deposited, and approve/deposit button.
- 8.Withdraw block contains the name of the token to withdraw, amount of funds that are in the vault, an opportunity to pick a percentage and withdraw button.
- 9.Yield Bounty is explained below
- 10.Actual statistics of this vault and link to the smart contract of this vault.
Yield Bounty is not main reward of your vault. The reward for your stake goes right to your deposit amount as it is auto-compounding. This bounty is given as a reward for providing a service to other users. Whenever you successfully claim the bounty, you’re also helping by triggering Cross Yield's auto-compound functionality.
Connect your wallet
Pick a vault with the token or a pair of tokens that you wish to stake
Input or click on a percent amount of tokens
Approve the contract to spend your tokens
Click the “deposit” button after the approval transaction is complete
- Get Yield ✅
Connect your wallet
- Find the vault you were depositing by clicking on a “deposited” flag
- Click on a vault to see full info
Pick how many tokens you want to withdraw
- Click withdraw button and confirm the transaction
Each of the underlying protocols does provide an ROI which is translated as the APR the protocol offers. Cross Yield with the functionality of auto-compounding allows the conversion of the APR into APY. In plain English, the magic of compounding allows for much higher yields.
Real 30-Day APY = Vault APY + Trading APR
The formula below allows us to calculate the APY:
The Compound Interest Formula
For example, imagine the underlying Defi protocol being a master chef pool on PancakeSwap (PSC), more specifically, the HOTCROSS-BNB LP pool.
Now consider the following metrics
- annual interest (r) = Vault APR = 132.191% or adjusted to a day r = 0,362167123%
- Initial amount deposited: P = $1
- compound every day: n = 365
- for a total period of 12 months: t = 365
A = 1(1+ 0.00362167123 / 365) ^ (365 * 365) = $3.75**
Basically, $1 will yield $3.75. in a year thus a 275% Vault APY.
In other AMMs or Yield Optimization, they use different timeframes to calculate the Trading APR, such as 7-Day or 24-Hour. So, sometimes their APYs will be higher and the reason is the spike in volume (which means more trading fees) in a short timeframe.
We are using the 30-Day timeframe to calculate the Trading APR because the wider the time period the more accurate figure will be. Therefore, the Real 30-Day APY figure should be more reliable.