Cross Claim is the claimer side. While the vester itself is for teams, the claimer is for users to enter into their dashboards and retrieve their tokens. What’s the use case here and who is it for?
- Multichain rewards.
- Investor releases.
- Event prizes that a team wishes to distribute over time.
- Employee payments.
- And anything else that could be dreamed of related to the concept of tokens and vesting, as well as cliffs.
Open the Claim Page and connect your wallet.
Let's have a dive deep into the vesting details.
- 1.Beneficiary wallet address, you can click on the address to see the token balance.
- 2.EVM network where the vesting was deployed on.
- 3.Amount of vesting tokens was vested for this beneficiary.
- 4.Amount of tokens per beneficiary released to date.
- 5.Amount of tokens that can be claimed now.
- 6.Amount of tokens that can be claimed on the cliff date.
- 7.Your Claim URL.
After the Cliff date passed, the RELEASE button will be enabled and you can release your claimable tokens any time.
Click on the RELEASE button, confirm the transaction to release your claimable tokens. Wait a few minutes and your transaction hash should be added to the token claim history.
In developing the Hot Cross token and its underlying supply, we realized that we had an opportunity to develop a tool that would not only serve our incubators and strategic partners but also potentially B2B clients with sophisticated vesting needs or teams that wish to engage in vested rewards for their community. If you’re a team that would like to take advantage of vested rewards or tokens across multiple chains (or just a single chain), get in touch with us.