A multi-chain 721/1155 NFT minter that allows creators and hobbyists to mint out their creations on Ethereum, BNB Smart Chain, Polygon, HECO, KCC, and Harmony all from a unified interface.
🔥 What makes this so interesting to us as a multi-chain infra project is that the NFT minter itself is designed with various components in mind which we have of course documented quite extensively above. This includes:
- 1.Creators having the full ability to take their NFTs to other platforms easily.
- 3.Support for 6 chains and 2 NFT standards currently, with more to come.
- 5.Support for images, GIFs, audio, and video.
- 6.And a clear road to an SDK and API that other parties can integrate into their own products.
How to mint NFT on Cross Mint
Pick an item to mint and give a close look at Mint Fee
Each chain has its own fees. It is Binance Smart Chain in example.
Set the properties for your NFT and click “Mint NFT”
- 1.Pick either you want a single copy of your NFT or multiple(and how many copies).
- 2.Enter the name and description for your NFT.
- 3.Custom properties could be also included for NFTs but that’s optional.
- 4.Read carefully the statement and accept.
- 5.After all 4 steps were done “Mint NFT” would be green to mint.
It takes some time to mint
Sign a transaction
After you successfully minted there would be links for marketplaces. Your NFT will appear there after some time ( markets need time to index it).
No, each chain has a fee in its own native coin. (f.e. MATIC in Polygon network).
All markets you can see at the top of the page after you connected your wallet with the needed chain. Each chain has different markets to trade.
The Cross Mint smart contracts have been fully audited by some of the industry's best. You'll find those on the audits page.