Cross Vest is an admin dashboard and suite of smart contracts that allows a team to vest tokens based on a variety of parameters, including, but not limited to:
- 1.Beneficiary: the person receiving the tokens.
- 2.Network: BNB Smart Chain, Polygon, Ethereum, etc.
- 3.Allocation: Total amount of tokens to vest.
- 4.Amount Release: Amount of tokens per beneficiary released to date.
- 5.Claimable Now: Amount of tokens that someone is able to claim now.
- 7.UI elements to visualize the token vesting.
- 8.And UI elements to visualize the token claim history.
- Access grant to Cross Vest admin dashboard.
- Vesting tokens in your wallet balance.
- A list of beneficiary addresses.
- Some ETH, BNB, or MATIC to cover the transaction fees.
Open the Cross Vest admin dashboard and connect your wallet.
To create a new Vesting Contract, click on DEPLOY NEW VESTING CONTRACT.
Enter Token Contract Address and a name for the vesting contract. then click Deploy.
Confirm the transaction on your wallet.
After the deploy transaction gets confirmed, you should be able to see your vesting contract on the list.
Vesting Contract List
Next step, we will need to add some beneficiaries. On the vesting contract, click ADD BENEFICIARY.
Let's have a dive deep into this screen.
- 1.A beneficiary wallet address that will be able to claim the vesting token.
- 2.The total amount of tokens that will be vested.
- 3.Start date of vesting.
- 4.End date of vesting.
Click Approve to proceed, then confirm the transaction.
There are 2 transactions, Approve and Create, you need to confirm both of them.
A successful notification popup.
To continue adding beneficiaries, refresh the page and repeat the previous steps.
After creating all beneficiaries, you can review the list by clicking on VIEW BENEFICIARIES.
As an admin, you can revoke any beneficiary's vesting at any time, click on COPY CLAIM LINK and open a new tab.
Token claim history will be displayed at the bottom of the page.
With the Claim URL, your beneficiary will be able to claim the vesting tokens. You need to collect all the Claim URLs and send them to your beneficiaries.
In developing the Hot Cross token and its underlying supply, we realized that we had an opportunity to develop a tool that would not only serve our incubators and strategic partners but also potentially B2B clients with sophisticated vesting needs or teams that wish to engage in vested rewards for their community. If you’re a team that would like to take advantage of vested rewards or tokens across multiple chains (or just a single chain), get in touch with us.